Applications NOW OPEN -- Deadline April 17, 2019
Apply via WesternU Careers: https://recruit.uwo.ca/ (Search Job ID: 15696)
Job Description: Business Development Intern (PSI Internship)
Interested in joining one of the best start-up hubs in Ontario? Experience the excitement of PSI, Propel’s summer incubator. We are looking to hire a team of passionate sales interns who want to make a big impact in the startup community. Work with an array of fast-growing companies and assist with their development. Apply for this position today!
Successful candidates will:
1) Work closely with PSI clients and receive sales training and mentorship from industry leaders;
2) Represent PSI clients when working with customers by providing accurate explanations on all products / services offered;
3) Identify new business opportunities through direct and indirect customer engagement;
4) Qualify leads, build rapport and be comfortable making a high volume of weekly calls over the phone and via email; and
5) Manage leads, build follow up strategies and close account sales for PSI clients.
Key qualities we are looking for:
1) High energy, enthusiastic individuals that are comfortable being on the phone;
2) Self-motivated and results-driven personality with demonstrated abilities to build rapport and manage customer relationships;
3) Individuals who are coachable and have a strong interest in developing sales and business development skills; and
4) Individuals with strong communication, time management and customer service skills.
This exciting opportunity offers:
1) An excellent opportunity for business-to-business sales and relationship development; and
2) The opportunity to work with multiple startups across a variety of industries; and
3) Being part of an inspired work culture and comfortable work environment.